Primary Field Therapist
Posted on January 04, 2022
|Type of Employment
|$65,000.00–$85,000.00 per year
On Location Premises
2711 Santa Clara Drive
Santa Clara , UT 84765
|Job Posting Valid Through
|Valid until filled
|Position Start Date
|Contact with Questions
Evoke is always looking for skilled and experienced therapists with Master’s or Ph.D. level degrees.
As an Evoke Therapist you will work closely with our Field Instructors to individualized treatment for an average of eight to 10 adolescents or young adults. You will also provide individual and group therapy in the wilderness setting as well as weekly phone consultation to the client’s family and referring professional.
You must have excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to function safely in a wilderness setting. Having a sense of adventure and being a team player are also key qualities for a wilderness therapist.
These are full-time positions and include competitive salaries and benefits.
- Health insurance per Evoke’s Employee Benefits policy
- 401k with company contributions and other benefits per Employee Benefits policy
- Commitment/performance raises and bonuses available
- Paid Time Off as described in Evoke’s Paid Time Off policy
- Special consideration will be taken for people who have an appropriate vehicle to transport clients on paved roads (paid per mile on personal vehicles).
- Additional consideration and compensation for people who have a 4x4 vehicle that can drive out on the dirt roads of our field areas.