Evoke Coaching is a customized weekly telehealth program to address mental health issues and life transitions. All Evoke Coaching services are billed hourly, week-to-week, and designed to fit your needs and schedule.
What We Can Help With
Evoke is a leader in attachment-based therapy, and our coaches help to work through life’s challenges, increasing self-awareness and insight. Coaches can address the following issues:
- Boundaries and communication
- Navigating trauma and attachment issues.
- Parenting and family dynamics
- Support for families with children and adults in treatment
- Reintegration from treatment settings back to the home environment
- Marriage help
- Enmeshed family
- Intensive support and integration
- Psychedelic therapy integration (while Evoke does not provide psychedelic assisted therapy our coaches are trained at integrating lessons from such therapies).
- Faith and spirituality
- Guilt and shame
- Recovery and addiction
- LGBTQ+ support and guidance
“Evoke’s approach has been the most effective way for me to create the connection I needed to truly learn about my relationship with myself. There is something about how Evoke gently connects, and invites the curiosity to step into self-exploration, that I have never experienced elsewhere. If someone doesn’t know where to start in this process, I think Coaching is the perfect place to begin. Coaching is a gentle introduction to Evoke’s approach, and can exist as a safe space to return to when you need extra support.” —Anonymous
Get to Know Our Coaching Team
Evoke coaches are highly trained professionals ready to help you heal.
Email our enrollment team at Coaching@EvokeTherapy.com or call us at 866.411.6600 for more information.
Evoke Coaching is a telehealth practice that is not a substitute for clinical services from a medical provider.