Assistant Clinical Director
Posted on May 30, 2023
|Type of Employment||Full-Time|
On Location Premises
2711 Santa Clara Drive
Santa Clara , UT 84765
|Job Posting Valid Through||Valid until filled|
|Position Start Date||Immediately|
Evoke provides personalized help for those struggling with mental health, addiction, common stage-of-life challenges and family turmoil. Our approach of whole-health treatment provides participants an experience to learn, grow and evoke their own inner wisdom. Evoke operates as a close network of service-oriented individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences. We work collaboratively with each other to help youth, young adults and families reconnect to their healthier, more authentic selves.
The Assistant Clinical Director supports the Clinical Director and Program Director in providing clinical and program leadership, supervision over all clinicians, and helps ensure quality of care for participants and employees. This individual embodies Evoke’s three founding principles and has a deep understanding of attachment-based therapy and can effectively mentor others in these areas. The Assistant Clinical Director will also carry a caseload of 6-8 clients based on workload.
- Weekly group, individual and family therapy in a wilderness setting with 6-8 clients
- Psychological assessments, clinical documentation, discharge planning and follow up
- Weekly phone calls with families, educational consultants and other professionals
- Attendance of weekly leadership meetings
- Application reviews on a rotating basis
- Supports the Clinical and Program Director in organizing the in-service schedule, parent workshop schedule, and other clinical scheduling events.
- Ensure that program philosophy and policies are maintained.
- Providing “on call” support weekly from Sunday at 5pm through Friday at 5pm and one weekend per month
- Attending conferences and other marketing events a few times per year
- Further duties as assigned by the Clinical Director or Program Director.
- At least five years of experience working with adolescents or young adults in a treatment setting is required.
- Wilderness experience strongly preferred.
Applicants must have a MA, MS or PhD.
Equivalent experience will not be accepted in place of required education.
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations
Applicants must hold a current license as a psychologist, social worker, marriage and family therapist or clinical mental health counselor in Utah or easily transferable to Utah.
Demonstrated competency in areas of case management, program leadership, marketing, and personnel management.
Two days per week are spent in a wilderness/backcountry setting.