Intensives for Individuals
You've come here seeking answers. We help you discover them. Finding You is a therapeutic program offered online or in-person for all those wanting change — whether you have some therapy experience and feel stuck or are new to therapy and looking for a springboard to begin your work.
Online and in-person attendees will participate in group processes, meditations, experiential work, and psycho-education discussions lead by an Evoke therapist. Online programs are two-and-a-half days. In-person programs are four-and-a-half days.
In-person COVID precautions
Returning to You
When you're ready to take the next step, Returning to You builds on the insight and knowledge gained from Finding You's family-of-origin work. That work helps you understand your present-day relationships and challenges. Participants experience psycho-education discussions, meditations, experiential activities, and benefit from group processes.
Therapeutic Intensives focus on:
- Self-awareness, and personal insight
- Depression and anxiety
- Life questions and transitions
- Building skills in intimacy in relationships
- Healing trauma and childhood wounds
- Crisis in faith or spirituality
- Improving communication skills
- Developing clarity and identity
- Parenting and couples’ issues
- Clarifying boundaries
- Navigating guilt and shame
- Reducing self-medicating behaviors
- Developing healthy coping skills
- Improving self-care
- Grief and loss
- Forgiveness for self and others
- Anger and resentment
Be in a room where you can truly see yourself without shame.
Hope is Here
Finding You combines psychoeducation, group therapy, mindfulness training, art therapy, and powerful psychodrama (role plays) sessions to help clients get unstuck and develop clarity for their journey. Please contact our Registration Specialists for more information by phone at 866.411.6600 or email.
As you begin your journey, you may find these helpful:
- What is an Intensive?
- More about Intensives (podcast)
- The Power of Online Intensives
- Doing Your Own Work At An Evoke Intensive
- Recovery From Trauma
- Depression. Sad, Empty, Alone...
- The Myth About External Validation