Intensives for Families
Finding Family Intensives are private, customized experiences for families feeling stuck, looking to improve communication, or just searching for more insight than weekly one-hour therapy sessions can provide. Whether you are in a crisis or looking to build momentum, these intensives go beneath the surface to uncover barriers for family closeness and help each family member find their voice.
We help each family member identify and express their feelings, needs, and boundaries and explore underlying issues related to family conflict, distrust, reactivity, and avoidance. We guide you to healthy relationships in this private program, built to meet your family’s specific needs.
Finding Family Intensives focus on:
- Clarifying boundaries
- Establishing healthy communication patterns
- Navigating conflict
- Practicing intimacy in relationships
- Parenting or co-parenting issues
- Life transitions
- Understanding self-medicating behaviors
- Building family mental health
- Fostering resilience in family relationships
- Developing healthy coping skills
- Grief and loss
- Forgiveness for self and others
- Anger and resentment
- Repairing trust
Healthy family relationships impact future generations.
Hope is Here
Finding Family is a combination of group therapy, workshops, and discussions, which provides participants skills and a profound look into relationship dynamics and their roots. These in-demand programs are often scheduled months in advance. Please contact our Registration Specialists for more information by phone at 866.411.6600 or email the intensives team.
As you begin your journey towards healthy family relationships, you may find these helpful:
- 8 Tools for Transforming Relationships (blog)
- 8 Tools for Transforming Relationships (podcast)
- What is an Intensive?
- Healthy Detachment & Being Close To Our Children
- Addiction Is A Family Issue — There Is A Family Solution
- Stages of Change