The Admissions Process
If you have any questions please call 866.411.6600
At Evoke Therapy Programs we will provide you with a high level of personalized care, starting with the admissions process. Our admissions counselors tailor the enrollment process for each client and family, ensuring that you are placed with a clinician that best addresses your individualized needs. With years of experience and expertise our admissions counselors are available to answer your questions and provide personalized service to help you begin your journey for a happier, healthier life. To speak to one of our admissions counselors to discuss any questions you might have call: 1.866.411.6600
Step by Step Process
- Contact one of our admissions counselors today at 1.866.411.6600. We take the time to learn about you, your situation and provide answers to any questions you may have about Evoke Therapy Programs and the enrollment process.
- Please complete our admission application, including the appropriate Participant Release Forms, and submit them to your admissions counselor.
- Our admissions, clinical and medical departments will review your application and inform you on the status of your enrollment within 24 hours.
- Once approved, your admissions counselor will help you coordinate travel, and provide any additional information regarding your arrival to our program.
- Please confirm travel plans with your admissions counselor prior to purchasing tickets.
- Evoke at Entrada: Las Vegas (LAS) or St. George, Utah (SGU)
- Evoke at Cascades: Redmond / Bend (RDM)
- We admit clients year round, Monday through Friday. Admissions outside of these days are evaluated and arranged on a case-by-case basis.
- Evoke Therapy Programs provide all essential gear, clothing, personal items and equipment for wilderness therapy programs. For all other programs a gear list will be provided regarding what Evoke will provide and what the participant is expected to bring.
- Participants are responsible to provide their own eyeglasses (no contacts), prescription medication, and dental retainers.
Gear, Clothing and Equipment:
Evoke’s outdoor therapy programs at Cascades and Entrada are intermediate mental healthcare programs and are covered by some healthcare insurance plans. Please note that even though some of our clients are successful at receiving pre-authorization and/or reimbursements from their insurance companies, we can not guarantee it. Additionally, we do not bill insurance companies directly. Evoke Therapy Programs will provide you with a full review of your insurance policy and create a Claims Plan specific to your policy. Evoke Therapy Programs will also provide you with a Claim Specialist to consult with regarding your Claims Plan. Evoke will provide all of the necessary documentation needed for submitting to your insurance company for reimbursement. Please contact your admissions counselor for more information.
Prosper Healthcare Lending provides various loan programs for treatment.
Confidentiality & Privacy
Evoke Therapy Programs neither collects data-mining from our website; nor dispenses any private or personal information to third parties. Any information given on the application or on our secure Parent Portal is for the sole purpose of client treatment and is protected by HIPPA confidentiality standards.
Please call one of our admissions counselors at 1.866.411.6600. We are available at any time to answer your questions and provide more information about Evoke Therapy Programs. We look forward to speaking with you!
|Evoke at Entrada||Evoke at Cascades|
|2711 Santa Clara Drive||20332 Empire Avenue, F-7|
|Santa Clara, UT 84765||Bend, OR 97701|