Primary Therapist, Evoke Entrada
Matt Hoag (Clinical Director and Owner) will be accepting a cover letter and resume for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Application closing date: July 6th, 2020.
Evoke at Entrada is looking for a Primary Therapist for its wilderness therapy program located in Santa Clara, UT. Evoke provides personalized help for those struggling with mental health, addiction, common stage-of-life challenges and family turmoil. Our approach of whole-health treatment provides participants an experience to learn, grow and evoke their own inner wisdom. Evoke operates as a close network of service-oriented individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences. We work collaboratively with each other to help youth, young adults and families reconnect to their healthier, more authentic selves. To learn more about Evoke Therapy Programs visit us at www.evoketherapy.com.
- Weekly group, individual, and family therapy in a wilderness setting with six to 10 clients
- Psychological assessments, clinical documentation, discharge planning, and follow-up
- Weekly phone calls with families, educational consultants, and other professionals
- Two days per week spent in a wilderness/backcountry setting
- Ensuring that program philosophy and policies are maintained
- Being “on call” weekly from Sunday at 5pm through Friday at 5pm and one weekend per month
- Attending conferences and other marketing events a few times per year
- Further duties as assigned by the Clinical Director
- Must have an MA, MS, or PhD.
- At a minimum, have a current associate’s license in Utah or easily transferrable to Utah. Licensed psychologist, social worker, professional counselor, or marriage and family counselor preferred
- At least two years of experience working with adolescents or young adults. At least one year of experience in a related field preferred
- Salary based on experience
- Vehicle stipend (You will be required to have a 4-wheel drive vehicle capable of navigating dirt roads in the wilderness in all weather conditions.)
- A company phone and laptop
- One-time home office set-up stipend and a monthly home internet/phone stipend
- Paid vacation
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- 401K plan (after one year of employment with Evoke Entrada)
Evoke is always looking for skilled therapists with Master’s or Ph.D. level degrees. These are full-time positions and include competitive salaries and benefits. As an Evoke Therapist you will work closely with our Field Instructors to individualized treatment for an average of 8-10 adolescents or young adults. You will also provide individual and group therapy in the wilderness setting as well as weekly phone consultation to the client’s family and referring professional. You must have excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to function safely in a wilderness setting. Having a sense of adventure and being a team player are also key qualities for a wilderness therapist. If interested, please submit CV and questions to Evoke’s Clinical Director Dr. Brad Reedy for more information.
Evoke Therapy Programs is also seeking experienced substance abuse counselors. This is a full-time, salaried position and includes a competitive salary and benefits package. Applicants must be licensed in Utah as either a Licensed Substance Abuse Counselor (LSAC) or a Certified Substance Abuse Counselor (CSAC) and have 4+ years of experience working with young adults in the wilderness, residential, or outpatient setting. If interested, please submit CV and questions to Evoke’s Clinical Director Dr. Brad Reedy for more information.