Lead Therapist for Evoke Intensives
Evoke's Therapy Intensives are for Individuals, Parents, Couples, and Families. Our Intensives help participants develop awareness about the impact of their history and their present-day challenges and relationships.
Evoke Therapy Intensives also hosts Professional Growth Retreats are for professionals working in the therapeutic and recovery communities. During these retreats, participants will work on issues related to their roles in these fields, while also addressing relevant issues from their personal life that may be affecting their ability to maintain a healthy, balanced relationship between work and home.
The Lead Therapist works under the direction of the Clinical Director to provide treatment using the foundations of Attachment Theory. The person in this role is an integral part of our team as they work with referring professionals, lead and monitor client progress during Intensive sessions, and create a welcoming environment for all participants.
- Facilitate group and individual sessions and monitor client progress.
- Provide therapy based in the principals of Attachment Theory and Experiential Therapy.
- Create a treatment plan based on each client’s needs.
- Collaborate with other treatment providers.
- Participate in training and personal development opportunities as required.
- Provide feedback to employees.
- MA or MS degree in a human services field (Psychology, Social Work, et. al.) or equal training and experience in clinical training required
- Three years of experience in Psychotherapy and a familiarity with Experiential Therapy such as Psychodrama required
- Ability to work independently as well as with an assistant
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to quickly assess, identify, and develop clinical objectives while facilitating therapeutic sessions
- Ability to pass a background check (BCI)
To apply, email your letter of interest, resume, and three references to Travis Slagle at email@example.com.