At Evoke Cascades
Please contact Will Winham at email@example.com with a resume and cover letter.
• Supervise, evaluate, and train Field instructors and other field support staff.
• Assuredly serve as a Senior Field Instructor when needed.
• Participation in On Call rotation, for at least one 8-day shift at a time.
• Perform regular visits (3 night length) to the field area and groups, and document visit upon return.
• Contribute to leadership meetings and processes to ensure risk management and continual program assessment and growth.
• Contribute to a collaborative, productive, and professional company culture.
• Contribute to emergency response when necessary (including nights, holidays and weekends).
• Additional duties assigned by Field Director.
• 25 years of age or older
• Pass a physical examination and pre-employment drug screening
• Clear Federal & State Criminal Background checks
• Minimum one year experience as a Field Instructor or documented comparable experience
• Demonstrated successful risk management and leadership in outdoor, backcountry, or wilderness settings
• Wilderness First Responder or higher certification
• BA or BS or equal training in a related field
• Objectively and effectively manages stress and personal challenge
• Skillfully prioritizes and operates efficiently in a dynamic setting
Pay & Benefits (for full-time employees)
• Competitive salary wage
• Health Insurance, optional Dental and Vision
• Access to Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
• 401k w/ option of company match after 1 year of full-time employment
• Paid Time Off
• Pro-deals with multiple outdoor gear and apparel companies