Posted on January 24, 2024
|Type of Employment
|$55,000.00–$65,000.00 per year
On Location Premises
2711 Santa Clara Drive
Santa Clara , UT 84765
United States of America
|Job Posting Valid Through
|February 15, 2024
|Position Start Date
|Contact with Questions
Evoke at Entrada is looking for a Field Director for its wilderness therapy program located in Santa Clara, UT. Evoke provides personalized help for those struggling with mental health, anxiety, addiction, common stage-of-life challenges and family turmoil. Our approach of whole-health treatment provides participants an experience to learn, grow and evoke their own inner wisdom. Evoke operates as a close network of service-oriented individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences. We work collaboratively with each other to help youth, young adults and families reconnect to their healthier, more authentic selves. To learn more about Evoke Therapy Programs visit us at www.evoketherapy.com.
The Field Director oversees the risk management of all field operations and manages the Field Department, including two assistant Field Directors and all Field guides. They schedule, evaluate, support,
and supervise assistant field directors and field guides. They also develop and implement program philosophies. The Field Director’s responsibilities also include program development, providing continual
training for guides and implementing program policies and procedures. The Field Director visits the field weekly and prepares reports of each visit to ensure compliance with standards. They also provide on call
support one week per month and emergency response support. We are looking for a Field Director open to learning and growing, with a commitment to help introduce new programming and training to further
advance Evoke’s field guides and the quality of service they provide.
- Oversee risk management of all field operations
- Supervise field guides, field directors and field department
- Oversee scheduling, evaluations, trainings and support of field department.
- Program development, implementation and continual trainings.
- Must be at least 25 years of age.
- Have a BA or BS degree or equal training and experience in a related field.
- Have a minimum of two years of outdoor programming management/administrative experience.
- Trained and certified annually in CPR and Wilderness First Responder. (Evoke will support annual renewal and initial certifications if needed)
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations
- CPR and Wilderness First Responder certifications are required.
- Maintain current certification in Aegis crisis intervention & de-escalation, training provided if needed.
Professional and courteous customer service with clients, families, & visitors
A competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and attractive benefits package with generous paid time off included. In addition, the Field Director receives a company phone and company laptop.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- A 401K Plan match
- Paid vacations
- A variety of professional outdoor gear deals
- Paid Wilderness First Responder courses, professional conferences, hard-skills workshops, and other professional development
How to Apply
For questions or to apply with a cover letter and your resume, please email Katelyn BeVard.